18 September 2007

we'll let the market take care of it

i always re-think my major decision from time to time.. but now i'm for sure!

ahh the future is NOW. everyone will be graduating in like next couple years!

days go by fast.. but class goes by so darn slow.

an hour ago, i fell asleep- sitting in the front row- of the class that i'm in.. and the teacher tapped my table.

and i'm still in this freaking class!

and someone just walked in.. 1 hour and 55 minutes late.. what the hell.


Looking back, I have had several different major options seem appealing to me.
I applied to college as a biochem major (BIG mistake!!!)

Before, everytime someone suggested a career, i really took that career into consideration and researched what classes to take and a lot of other basic information regarding it.

First there was dermatology (biochem)
then there was being an accountant
then there was being involved in stocks & investments (finance)
then i considered being a communications major (idk what career i was thinking about)
and i really don't know when healthcare admin came into the picture! oh yeah.. it's because i wanted to be a doctor.. then i thought about business. and then i realized duh.. healthcare+business
then i met this professor in my healthcare in america class who introduced me to public relations and marketing and tried to convince me to get my BA in journalism.

off tangent: my professor just said something about the number of doctors in beverly hills and compton.. and everybody laughed- that's a little mean.. even though i laughed too. haha

so whatever.. the point of me making this list is to just look at all of the different options i had.. and reiterate the fact that there are so many freaking career options!

and currently, my decision is to double major in healthcare administration & journalism.
for the future- i plan to get my MBA in hopes of being a well-rounded businesswoman.

BUT- who knows!! this could change! but i dont want it to!

whatever!

AND i'm still IN CLASS! what the hell!

No comments:

avoid trifling conversation

About Me

cerritos, ca, United States